Christ Church was established in 1891 by the Rev. Thomas E. Dickey; since 1892, Episcopalians have been worshiping at this present site; and serving the community in Christ's name.
The present sanctuary/worship space was dedicated in 1957. Our bishop resides in Helena; we are a part of the Episcopal Diocese of Montana, in close fellowship with Episcopalians all over the state. Each year we convene in a Diocesan convention to strengthen our common ties, renew our commitment to Jesus Christ in the Episcopal Church, and prepare programs for the ministry.
Christ is King. . . Christ Church Episcopal is named in honor of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Particularly as Christ the King. We are most mindful that our King reigned from the Tree of the Cross and that the Crucified One is the Risen One! We remember that Jesus Christ taught us that He came to serve, not be served. We try to serve in Christ's Name.